This is as kpop as I can make him rip
all teh pockets are back!! (they're all behind him) all the shurikens and reso patches, the katana is there too!! Unfortunately he couldn't save his flaming sword when Wendell destroyed his old apartment sry Penny.
worked on his lower half more
"Life's just too short!"
20 (April 1)
The true last Onizuka. Their clan was attacked by ghouls just a few months after his older cousin Shiro left for Grimoire Academy and only a small number of them survived. After that they decided to trek all the way from the mountains to the closest sanctuary in Japan, but were unlucky on the way. As the youngest, he was given priority to be kept safe and only he was able to make it.
After a few years at the Sanctuary, he decided to go to America to find Shiro, the last of his family. On the way, he met Li Na in China who also wanted to go to America. Together they rOAD TRIPPED!! hopping from sanctuary to sanctuary for 3 years until they reached Grimoire. [Character Notes]
- In a mission to handle bandits outside of the barrier, he meets the Seraphs he's heard so much about during orientation. Also discovers where his cousin Shiro is. CH6.2
- Corrupted by Reaper. Feels his powers are a gift from (half)God and is very happy about it, some people around him don't seem to be congratulating him though. THINKS HE'S TURNED INTO A FUCKEN MAGICAL BOY B YE .
Also gained a higher tolerance of pain after being subjected to multiple explosions and constant regeneration. CH7.1
- Under the influence of Alistair's 'insanity.' The seraph demon influenced them to love the ones they hate the most and vice versa. So now he has a strong attachment to Lina, being very apologetic to everything he's done to her, dislikes Reaper for separating him and Lina's partnership by corrupting him and lastly he hates himself the most. CH7.2
- Fighting with his corruption reminded him of the great taste of power. Appreciates Reaper again. Thinks his cousin Shiro became a dumb old birb, although he does wonder how much power seraphs have. Bugged Blake to be his partner- persistency wins. CH 8
- Civil War. Conflicted because Q's ideals made sense but Wendell and Reaper were on the other team. Sides with Q in the end. CH 8.1
- Ate Daiya's soul. It was a mistake. He's subject to constant nagging in his head and at the mercy of Daiya's strong emotions. Still, he thinks soul cannibalism is great. Since he's the only one in APT2 rn, he doesn't get too lonely with Daiya around and now he knows how to cook Italian and French cuisine (thanks Daiya). CH 8.2
- First time fighting with Blake CH 8.3
- Lina ascended, Blake cried
- Bye PepsiCH 9.1
Shuu is still very friendly and chipper. Always making any dark situation lively with some lighthearted banter. Quite flirtatious. Rarely, if ever, gets angry and always maintains a happy exterior. It's as if he is only ever happy. Nothing much really gets under his skin, and he can tolerate all kinds of people- he has to, if he ever hopes to get along everyone (especially the hot heads in the sanctuary). He's gotten used to them anyway- since he's stayed in Elysium for the longest time compared to the other sanctuaries. It's fun here!
He's just a nice guy who wants to be friends with everyone!! He's constantly trying to impress people, make a show and despite his chaotic tendencies, tends to be the peacemaker of the group. He sees no benefit in making enemies.
+ Flexible & Resourceful
+ Quick on his feet, Agile
+ Great aim
+ Can tolerate anyone
- What is personal space
- For some reason people find him suspicious. huh.
Likes / Dislikes
+ Corruption!!! POWER!!!
+ Free things
+ People!!! Friends!! Let's be best friends!!!
- confusing things
- other people suddenly getting emotional
- being alone
- feeling anything other than happiness
Rather reckless in battle, but he doesn't completely go in there blindly. He forms quick plans in his head and thinks ahead while he's fighting. It's easier to learn more about your opponent when you're actually experiencing what they're capable of.
He's back to fighting with his shurikens and katana. Carries lots of resonance patches around, be careful if he comes and pats you on the back, he's most likely planting a resonance patch on you. He's very flexible with any kind of weapons, from shotguns to katana and greatswords he can pretty much adapt, adjust and learn on the way.
✦ VOICE the only thing that matters
✦ That's exactly how he sings
✦ He loves karaoke!!!!
✦ He's very versed in different cultures and other things because he talked a lot with the people he met on the way to Grimoire.
✦ Stopped wearing masks.
✦ HE LOVES PUNS especially when his name is used lol
Sleeps baby time (7pm to 4am although he's starting to sleep a little later/ get used to it) Sleeps like a normal person now- still an early bird though.
✦ He got the duck hat (which he wears sometimes) from Ted during the pokemon reality event. He likes it, it's cute, but on the inside of the hat there's a selfie of a purple haired dude hugging a cactus. Weird.
✦Swallowed Daiya/ Pepita soul I COULDNT DO AVANT GARDE FASSHUN IDK HOW- so instead- when light falls on his hair it's got a slight red tint and there's a flecks of green in his red eyes. Also added spikes for Daiya's bear trap teeth.
✦ He's also still freaked out from being locked in Blake's closet without object permanence so he thinks he's in an Alternate Universe because when he came out he finds kids and minions everywhere.
✦ Experiences phantom tendrils - still needs to get used to not having his blood to order around lol
Character Release Form